Slim rebate windows from Modus lead the UK market for performance, looks, and value for money. Their clean and contemporary style resembles aluminium and is perfect for commercial developments.
As an alternative to aluminium or timber, Modus slim rebate windows are the perfect choice.
Modus Slim Rebate windows features and benefits
- 6-point locking systems: Modus slim rebate windows incorporate the most secure locking systems available. Utilising four mushroom bolts and two shoot bolts, they will repel even the most determined of intruders.
- Low U-values: Double glazed units can achieve a U-value of 1.1 W/m2K, while triple glazed units reach 0.7 W/m2K. These low levels exceed Passivhaus standards.
- Internally glazed insulating unit: For excellent performance Modus slim rebate windows are 28mm thick for double glazing and 44mm thick for triple glazing.
- Triple sealed: Triple sealing the PVCu frames means outstanding thermal performance can be achieved.
- BBA (British Board of Agrément) certified: To achieve BBA accreditation, all our PVCu windows go through rigorous tests for weather resistance, energy efficiency, security, and durability.
- Slim sightlines: The PVCu frames are manufactured with the slimmest sightlines possible to provide a product to truly rival aluminium.
- Colour choice: We offer our Modus windows in a variety of colours from traditional white and timber look to more contemporary creams and pastel shades.
Outstanding energy efficiency
At Warwick North West, we use the best Eurocell Modus systems to manufacture slim rebate windows to fit a wide range of specifications. Modus slim rebate windows provide superb air tightness and thermal performance levels. They are guaranteed to reduce your home’s carbon footprint.
Modus slim rebate windows are an industry leading product for energy efficiency and they regularly exceed strict Passivhaus standards. They provide excellent levels of durability and are extremely resistant to intrusion. By using Eurocell Modus systems, Warwick North West are helping to support the drive for an affordable carbon-free future.